Information about the processing of personal data
We perform our information obligation in connection with the processing of your personal data under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and Act No 18/2018, on personal data protection.
Please carefully read the following information about how we process your personal data.
Who is the controller of your personal data?
The controller of your personal data is the company McCarter a.s. registered office Bajkalská 25 821 01 Bratislava, company ID No (IČO): 35846011, registered at Bratislava I district court, section Sa, inset 3032/B.
For what purposes do we process your personal data and what is the legal basis for their processing?
We process based on the contract and pre-contractual relations:
- In connection with the delivery of our services and Products, we are entitled to process your personal data and the data of your employees without your consent based on the contractual relationship.
- The personal data obtained from you through the filling in of the contact form are for the purposes of pre-contractual relationships (e.g. a request for a price quotation, a request for a more detailed explanation of the provided services, information about a Product), and we are also entitled to process them without your consent.
We process based on your consent:
- We can process your personal data only with your voluntary consent for the purposes of sending the free company newsletter through which we can inform you of our news. You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link directly in the sent e-mail in the newsletter (disclaimer) or by sending a request to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long will we store your personal data?
- We will store your personal data for the duration of the contract and for the statutory archiving period, the time needed for demonstrating legal claims, or for the time needed to achieve the relevant purpose.
- The personal data obtained through the filling in of the contact form for the purposes of pre-contractual relationships will be processed exclusively for one year and will be deleted from the system in the event no contract is concluded.
- We are entitled to process personal data obtained with your consent (newsletter subscription) for this purpose until the withdrawal of your consent.
What are your rights in connection with the processing of your personal data?
The right to access your personal data:
You have the right to request us for confirmation that we are processing your personal data.
The right to rectify your personal data:
You have the right to rectification of your personal data where they are incorrect or incomplete.
The right to erasure (to be forgotten):
We are obliged to delete your personal data without undue delay where:
- The personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were obtained or otherwise processed
- You withdraw your consent on the basis of which we perform the processing
- There is no other legal basis for the processing of your personal data
- You object to the processing and there are no predominating legitimate reasons for the processing
- You object to the processing and the personal data have been processed unlawfully
- The personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation
- The personal data were obtained in connection with an offer of information society services.
The controller will not comply with a request for deletion where the processing is needed:
- For the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information
- For compliance with a legal obligation
- For the performance of a task carried out in the public interest
- For reasons of a public-health related public interest
- For archiving purposes in the public interest, for the purposes of scientific or historical research, or for statistical purposes
- For the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
The right to restrict the processing of your personal data:
You have the right to request us to restrict the processing of your personal data in respect of one of the following cases:
- Where you challenge the accuracy of the personal data, we will restrict their processing until we verify their accuracy
- Where we process your personal data unlawfully and you object to the deletion of the personal data and instead request that their use be restricted
- We no longer need your personal data, yet you need them prove, exercise or defend legal claims
- Where you object to the processing of your legal data, we will restrict their processing until it is verified whether our legitimate interests outweigh your reasons.
Where processing has been restricted, such personal data will, with the exception of storage, be processed:
- Only with your consent
- For the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims
- To protect the rights of another natural or legal person
- For reasons of important public interest.
The right to transfer your personal data:
You have the right to obtain your personal data that you provided to us, and you have the right to transfer these data to a different controller (e.g. at the change of provider of a specific service). We are obliged to provide your personal data to you based on your request in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (e.g. XML or CSV).
Who can you contact in connection with the processing of your personal data?
If you have any questions or suggestions in connection with the processing of your personal data or you want to exercise any of your rights, write to us at: email@example.com. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you think that your rights have been violated.